Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Another Milestone

I’ve worked to expand my online readership for quite some time now. When I first got serious about being published, I read in every article the suggestion to build a large reader base online. In pursuit of this goal, I’ve been working on an opening on some of the gaming sites I’ve frequented in the past.

It finally paid off when I was accepted to write for Bell of Lost Souls, covering various aspects of Dropzone Commander. As a result, I’ve been able to build more readership on my own blogs and work toward the goal of being published.

With that said, the added responsibilities have cut down on my normal writing time, which means that the intended draft has yet to be finished. I’ve got one and a half paragraphs to go, which will be followed by a round of edits prior to readership. It has taken much longer than I originally intended, but I am going to stick with it no matter how long it takes. I’ve learned to be much more patient, and I also know that a good thing simply cannot be rushed.


For those who have followed my journey, I appreciate the support. One day, I hope that a finished product will make it to your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment